Facebook is by far the biggest social network, with 2.74 million active users per month. Finding your target market, though, might occasionally feel difficult given that large potential audience. The simplest approach to increase your reach with only a few clicks and a modest payment is to use the Facebook Boost Post button. If you want to increase your business you can take help from Socialwick.
You are aware that Facebook is used by potential supporters and clients. You can reach them with Facebook boost.
A Facebook-boosted post is what exactly?
The same rules apply to Facebook posts that have been “boosted” on Facebook. The difference is that you spend a little money promoting it to folks who would not otherwise read your organic content. It’s the most basic type of Facebook ad, and it only takes a few clicks to make one.
Cost of a Facebook-promoted post
A Facebook post can be promoted for as little as $1 USD every day. The more money you spend, the wider your audience will be.
You may set your boosted post-budget using a slider that displays the number of people you will reach for your chosen spend, as we discuss in more depth in the next steps.
This gives you the information you need to decide how much money to spend on your promoted article.
How Facebook post-boost?
The useful aspect of Facebook’s boost post tool is that it may be used to quickly build a Facebook advertisement.
This is how:
1. Visit your Facebook page first. If you lack one, See our step-by-step instructions on creating a Facebook Business Page.) On your mobile device, you can use either the online interface or the Facebook app.
2. Scroll to the article you wish to highlight, then click the blue “Boost Post” button to the right of the article.
3. Decide on the objective for your promoted article. (Need assistance? See our article on creating SMART objectives for social media.) You can let Facebook pick the ideal objective based on your settings if you’re just starting out and unsure of which to choose.
4. Decide what your Facebook ad’s call-to-action button will say. Depending on the objective you chose in the previous phase, the alternatives will change.
5. Decide who will see your enhanced post. Using Facebook’s targeting choices, you can select an audience of users who already like your Page, users who like your Page and their friends, or a brand-new bespoke audience.
Age, geography, and gender are some of the general targeted categories. The precise targeting choices allow you to significantly reduce your audience. Creating an ad via Facebook Ads Manager allows for greater specificity, but there are still lots of alternatives available here.
6. Decide on your time and duration. Choose the number of days you want to promote your post.
You can choose to boost your post only on particular days of the week or at specific hours by using the “Run ad on a schedule” toggle. If you are aware of the times your client is most likely to be online, this may be helpful.
7. To select your budget, use the slider. This is your overall outlay for the boost’s duration. The daily minimum is $1 USD.
8. Pick your payment option and where you want your ads to appear. Use the toggle switch to link your ad to your Facebook Pixel if you have one set up for more in-depth analytics.
9. Verify your expected results and ad preview. Click Boost Post Now at the bottom of the screen once you are satisfied with what you see.
Your brand can gain social proof by boosting a post that has already received likes and comments. If there is a lot of prior user engagement, new users learning about your brand may be more inclined to trust your material.